- 1. By booking your ticket to attend an Aqua Jogging Session you are declaring that you are in good health to participate in an aerobics Aqua Jogging Session.
- 2. WATER SAFETY IS A REQUIREMENT.
- 3. By completing, submitting and purchasing a ticket online for an aqua jogging session you indemnify Achiever Swim school and Aqua Jogging, the teachers, instructors and all persona related to Achiever and Aqua jogging on any matters arising from any form of loss, injury or death. I (the parent/guardian/ Aqua Jogger) waive any claim that may arise as a result either directly or indirectly from attending swimming lessons/Aqua Jogging at Achiever Swimming School. I further indemnify the owners of Achiever Swimming School/Aqua Jogging or any teacher or employee employed by Achiever Swimming School/ Aqua Jogging in the event of any accident, bodily injury or theft that may arise before, during or after any lesson or Aqua Jogging session . I understand this is a legal and binding document from date of signature/ online submission for a booking and will be held liable for all monies owed from the date below. I have also read and understood the conditions above and agree to abide by all of them, when joining Achiever Swim School/ Aqua Jogging Sessions. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable. Right of Admission Reserved.
- 4. Instructors are qualified swimming instructors and are not qualified aqua aerobics instructors.
- 5. Late bookings are welcome if we have space.
- 6. Classes fill up quickly on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
- 7. Classes run for 30 minutes.
- 8. Workouts are according to your individual fitness level. Teens and adults can join.
- 9. There is no need to be a member of Achiever Swimming School – anyone can join a class.
- 10. No card facilities.
- 11. Bring towel, running gear or cossie, a pair of old takkies and water bottle.
Ticket Options - paid