• For ages 8 months to 3 years
• Gentle, loving classes based on FUN!
• Teaching water orientation and safety
• Teaching a love for going under the water!
• Building confidence and happy emotions towards water
• Ages 3 years to 99 years
• Teaching with a happy, gentle atmosphere.
• We appreciate that each swimmer is unique and learns at a different rate.
• Ensuring correct body position and spatial awareness in the water to build a strong foundation for stroke teaching
• Building strong core to aid with good stroke teaching
• Ages 3 to 99.
• This is a progression from teaching beginners
• Teaching swimming strokes with excellence
• Classes filled with creative learning techniques for stroke work
• Teaching stoke work using scientific methods that have worked for swimmers up to Olympic Level
• Ages 13 to 99 years old
• Every adult CAN learn to swim!
• Specialising in adults who are fearful of the water or who have had a negative experience as a child.
• Teaching learn to swim (water safety) and strokes to adults (including dives and fun things)
• Teaching based on individual or semi-private lessons giving each adult the opportunity to grow in confidence and learn to swim safely.